I spent 3-4 hours today programming Carol of the Bells. I've added fades to beginning and end of each blink. I added the strobe lights. I mellowed out the north poles. I did some neat sweeps with the mega tree at the end of the song. I began The Chipmunk Song a few days ago and am having a hard time getting the beat tapped out in the software. I'm one of those that claps off beat.
I'm also monitoring a spider bite that I got at storage yesterday. John's at storage now with a trailer he borrowed from a friend. He's bringing back Annalees and village pieces for the decorating party we're hosting on Thrusday. I can't wait.