Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Gold/White Kitchen Cabinet Scene

My friend and neighbor came over last night and today to help put together the pantry scene an the kitchen gold/white scene. Here is the gold scene almost done.

I think it took us 3 hours to get this done. I had to string the lights behind the fridge, then burry a few hundred white lights under snow blankets. Then, we got some old Grisham book to put under the 4 letters NOEL to prop them up. No jello boxes or soup can this year. We hung angel Annalees from the ceiling with fishing line. Then, we propped up two angels and a white Santa.

We want to do gold angel motionettes on the fridge like last year. They are still at storage, so I can get them tomorrow. I think I'm much more advanced this year than I was last year at this time. Tomorrow, the gator tree will be redone, the living room village will go up, the gold scene will be finished, and maybe the track lighting box will get done. It's such a pleasure to have someone help. Even though Halloween is a few days away, I'm already in the Christmas spirit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: