Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How to Repair Outdoor Christmas Decorations

This angel was a thrift store find. The lights work and there's no rust. Someone had attempted to take the lights off, got through half, and then stopped. Then the thrift store ladies attempted to quickly repositions the lights so they could sell it. So, it took me so long because I had to figure out which lights were in the correct place and which ones weren't. Make sense?

Then I moved on to old strands of Christmas lights. We have dozens of half lit strands, and probably a bunch that don't light up at all. That's what the Lightkeeper Pro is for! You plug the lights into an outlet, take out one bulb, and insert the empty socket into the gun. Then, you pull the trigger, and all your lights light up! Everyone has to have one of these things.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Gallaher said...

Hi! This blog was really impressive and I found some perfect Holiday content on it that needs a wider audience. I'm a publisher of Learn Your Christmas Carols Blog with more than 25,000 visitors. I've published lyrics and videos to nearly 100 different popular, traditional, funny and obscure holiday songs. This year, I will include links on Christmas recipes. Is there any content you would like to contribute with me? The only thing you would do is a link back in your sidebar or footer. If you are interested just email me at juliegallaher@gmail.com or tweet me at http://twitter.com/juliegallaher. I'm looking forward to your positive response. Thanks!