- Today, I signed up for a new blog at blogger.com.
- Then, I registered my new blog with feedburner.com.
- Then, I activated BuzzBoost, which republishes my blog's burned feed content.
- After configuring my BuzzBoost settings, I was given a block of code that I pasted into a blank Dreamweaver template. I renamed the template file "blog.html."
- I opened up FileZilla (the FTP software I use) and published the new html file.
- Then, I updated my website with links to the new blog. Ta Dah!
Of course, having never done this before, it took me almost 4 hours to research and execute. But, I'm pretty darn happy!