Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Grinch Themed Christmas Tree

We decided to make a Grinch-Themed Christmas tree.

I love the Grinch. A few weeks ago, my family and I were in the garage looking at a ton of green ornaments I got on clearance last year, and we decided to set them aside, but we didn't know why. Then we found a bunch of red/green ornaments I got last year. the next natural progression was that red+green=grinch.

Not sure how logical this all is, but I'm excited to have our first ever grinch themed Christmas tree this year.

John and Danielle in March 2010 at Universal Studios with The Grinch.


The red/green ornaments that inspired the tree



The receipts from the ornaments last year.



Cute shot of Tinsel the Yorkie last year with her new Princess toy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: