Monday, March 8, 2010

Copeland Christmas Garage Updates

We painted the garage floor this weekend. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Overall, I'm pleased with the project. We used Behr products and chose the standard light grey. The best part was sprinkling the color flakes after the second coat.

As with any home project, the prep work was the hardest part. The paitning was easy and somewhat fun.
Our floor wasn't greasy, but it was very drity and the existing paint was chipping off. I used a Behr cleaner/etcher and a putty knife to get up all the lose paint. I primed the parts where it was bare concrete. I think it needs a full week to settle before I can pull the new car into the garage......new car.........
Speaking of new cars...we got a new car! Thank you John soooo much!!!

No comments: