Monday, October 13, 2008

More Ideas for the Interior Display

So, this past summer, I took a road trip through the Blue Ridge Mountains. I stopped at a little Christmas store and saw so many of the most wonderful partial themed trees. I'm doing about a dozen partial themed trees this year because I was so inspired by them.

Here are a few photos from this weekend. I went to the Christmas Store in Universal Studios Island of Adventure and saw some of their themed partial trees.

I don't ahve a blue tree and I don't like Bart Simpson, but this tree was stunning.


So, here's my list of themed trees for the 2008 display. I've already got all the trees and ornaments from years' passed.

  1. Ladybug tree
  2. Wizard of Oz tree
  3. Gingerbread tree (maybe)
  4. FL Gator tree (new to 2007 display. see below.)
  5. Old fashioned aluminum tree (2x)
  6. USA tree (new to the 2006 dispaly. see below.)
  7. Jewel-tone tree (new to the 2007 display)
  8. Disney tree (maybe)
  9. Dr. Seuss
  10. Kids book tree (don't know if I have enough stuff to do this one)
  11. Tropical tree (flamingos, sand, shells, etc.)


    above: 2007 Copeland Christmas Display

    From 2007 11 Christmas Set up


    above: 2007 Copeland Christmas Display

No comments: