Sunday, November 20, 2011

Darude - Sandstorm Christmas Lights

This video is of Bill Vaughn's display in Alexandria, Virginia. It was featured on one of TLC's Crazy Christmas Light Shows a couple of years ago.



Take a look at what happens at the 34 second mark. Amazing, huh?...

I first posted this video back in December 2010....I was totally inspired. I didn't think a non-Christmas song belonged in a Christmas lights display. Now I feel differently.

I sequenced the first 1.5 minutes of this song for the 2011 display. I really like it because it's going to be unexpected among all our other traditional songs. It might turn some folks off, but on the flip side, it might inspire some people.

I just can't figure out how to sequence my roof lights properly. It's so frustrating...I like a challenge though.

No comments: