Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2011 Light Show has been Finalized

I'm so happy that the sequencing for the 2011 Copeland Christmas light show is done! Hallelujah!

This year, we recycled several songs from the past and we also sequenced a few new songs.

The official 2011 show is:

- intro by Clark Griswold himself
- THX sound check
- Wish Liszt by Trans Siberian Orchestra
- In the Hall of the Mountain King
- All I Want is You by Maria Carey
- intermission
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Nutcracker Suite Medley by Trans Siberian Orchestra
- Intermission
- Sandstorm by Darude
- Carol of the Bells
- Angry Birds Intermission
- That's All Folks by Porky Pig

(pay no attention to my spelling)


I'll post all these Light-O-Rama Sequence files as soon as I have time. Merry Christmas.

BTW, I'd like to thank all my Light-O-Rama and Planet Christmas friends for providing portions of these sequence files.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi Guys,
We'd love to see your display. Address please??? Thanks