Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Toys For Tots Update...SUCCESS!

I just want to thank the dozen or so visitors this week that have supported our Toys For Tots campaign!!!!! THANK YOU! We have a tree full of toys and I am headed out this week to get more! I'd especially like to thank the Shambos, Browns, and other Harbor Ridge friends that come by each night.

We want to send a big shout out to Gunner (I'm calling u to help next yr), Jagger, Sean, and Thomas from Palm City. I want to say HI to the O'Donnel and Thiel families from PSL who also do Light-O-Rama light animation. Hello to the visitors from Hawaii, Vermont, NC, NJ, Lockport, Long Island, Princeton, Trinity, and Cheshire England! I've had the opportunity to meet all of you this year and I love hearing about where you are from!

Also, I want to say happy holidays to all our awesome FOX RUN neighbors. I've had sooooo many visitors gush about Fox Run and how wonderful the whole neighborhood has decorated their homes. Way to go! Here (above) are a few shots from this week. I'm headed out tonight to take more photos, so turn on those lights! Here's Fox Run photos from last year...flickr fox run site
Posted by Picasa

No comments: