Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Uploaded Videos of Copeland Christmas

I took video of the light display the other day. I just finally uploaded it to Youtube and put links on our website, CopelandChristmas.com

Here's a photo of the Head Candycane Elf and myself the other day.

I want to send a special thank you to visitors who generously donated toys or money to Toys For Tots.
The Brimlow Family
Gunner's Family
The Dodge Family
Mitch and his Family
The Waldbauer Family
The Bach Family
The Serafini Family
The Roberts Family

So many other families have donated to our Toys For Tots bin. We thank each of you. I will take photos when I drop off the toys tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

island timer said...

So nice to meet you last night!
The kids and we were amazed at your displays and attention to detail.
Take care and we're looking forward to seeing all your holiday and gardening progress at your sites.
Kirsi & the gang