Monday, July 7, 2008

Bittersweet News: More lights for 2008

So, it's actually great news...we just got two additional controllers for the 08 season.

2007 season (above): 64 channels on 4 controllers

This year, we'll have 96 channels, which means I have to redo all the musical sequences which I programmed for 64 channels. Since each song took forever to program, I am hoping to begin this year's sequencing this month. I'm also hoping it goes a bit faster this year thanks to software upgrades and a year's worth of experience under my belt.

Oh yeah...John's not getting out of programming this year either. And my brother Joey, the Lead Engineering Elf (as his t-shirt says) will be doing his programming from the South Pole in Antartica. The good news is that he'll be able to provide real-time updates from the South Pole on Christmas morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: