Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day After Christmas Sales

So, John was at Lowes today at 5am to begin our now traditional Dec 26th Scramble.


The only problem is that Lowes didn't open at 5am this year (they did last year). They opened at 6am; but Dunkin' Donuts was open.

By the time I woke up, John had already been to the Jensen Beach:
- Lowes
- Home Depot
- Walmart
- Sears
- Dillards
- JC Penney in Jensen Beach.

After I woke up and got out the door, I was in charge hitting the Stuart:
- Walmart
- Sears
- Homegoods
- TJ Maxx

and in Jensen Beach, I went to:
- Dillards
- Target

Together, we went to the Stuart:
- Home Depot
- Stuart Lowes
- Jensen Beach JC Penney (again for John)

Wow! What a morning. I'll take inventory of everything we got and how much we spent. I remember the bill at the Stuart Lowes was $130, but the "you saved today" at the bottom of the receipt was over $600!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: