Today I used an old piece of styrofoam to see if I can do some icicle borders for windows, hallways, and tables. It worked nicely. I like how the icicles turned out, but I need to vary the length more. I also need to add more space in between the icicles.
I tried another variation of the telephone pole today. I like the second (right) better than yesterday's pole. This one is so much easier because there are no angles to cut. The glueing is more simple this way and I even like the looks of it better. Lastly, for each pole, I use two chopsticks instead of three. I used cut BBQ skewers for the top two cross bars this time. I still can't figure out a good base, so I stuck it in styrofoam.