Friday, January 1, 2010

After Christmas Sales: Part 2

More 75% shopping at Macys. I found all these great angel ornaments for less than $2 ea.


Here's the 09 gold angel kitchen scene. A white tree might be nice in place of this gold tree. Then, I could decorate the white tree with the gold angels. Or perhaps, I could hang the ornaments from the ceiling or arrange them on the snow.

I got these Annalee cat angels (that light up) for $7...a very good price. These guys will look great in the angel scene.


The best part of all is that my total for all this stuff was $67. The total savings was $200!

UPDATE: WANNA SEE A PHOTO FROM THE ACTUAL 2010 DISPLAY THAT USES THESE ORNAMENTS?
Copeland Christams 2010-24
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the elements of life said...

Great share, thanks for posting